Tabs

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

London

I met my future roommate, Allison, in Eindhoven to fly to London. We both had our first hostel experience and I'm so happy we were together. Our London shenanigans included: joking about being "panicked on the streets of London" when almost getting hit by traffic, seeing lots of museums (despite our lack of interest in museums), exploring markets, enjoying afternoon tea, eating Hummingbird Cupcakes, meeting one of my all time favorite actors, drinking beer in the coolest bar built in an old horse stable, going to Westminster Abbey for Easter Sunday service, and endless hours searching for "rubbish bins." It was a fabulous time, although I'll be staying in Amsterdam for a bit. London is pretty expensive.


The Rosetta Stone in the British Museum.


So much lace.

Steep escalators. And This Water lemonade, which I should probably start buying in bulk online or something.

Portobello market.


Fascinators!

Meeting Zach Braff after his play All New People. It was really good.

Pimm's and lemonade, a traditional English drink we were told.

Eastern London gets it's own post because it was that amazing, so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment